Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Fill an Easter egg with 'confetti' & a FREE cut file

With Easter days away, I wanted to share a page I created with Easter photos from a few years back using my collection, Joy Parade, for Fancy Pants Designs.

I adore the pretty colors & adorable embellishments and the fact that this collection can be reworked for any occasion. 

Enjoy Easter by Kim Watson


 I really wanted to make a shaker egg embellishment but didn't want the hassle of actually filling it with loose toppers, so opted for a cute faux 'confetti' filled egg instead, using some of the fabulous puffy sticker dots & shapes from this collection. I adore how it turned out. 

Faux shaker egg accent by Kim Watson



A close up of the super cool sticker accents & alphas in this collection
The addition of cork brings great texture & contrast. 

:BONUS:

For a FREE cut file for you to create an egg shaker for yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!